Accelerate 2013: The Final Countdown…
In only a few days, Accelerate 2013 will begin at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. My adrenaline is pumping and Europe’s The Final Countdown feels like an apropos theme song as the production crew is putting the final touches on everything prior to welcoming you to this 3-day event we’ve been affectionately calling ‘Lenovopalooza’.
Things you should know:
1. Keeping up with Accelerate 2013 happenings is easy:
- For event Information: www.lenovoaccelerate.com
- To follow us online: blog.lenovo.com/reseller-partners
- To follow us on Twitter: @LenovoChannelNA
- To see images from the frontline: Flickr Page
2. Onsite registration
- 11 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. in the main hallway outside the Islander Ballroom.
3. Conference Badge
- Considerate it your VIP pass to all activities we have planned for you. You need to have it during all sessions, meals and functions. Wear it with pride!
- If you lose your conference badge, come to the registration desk for a replacement. Your original badge will be deactivated and cannot be used.
- No unregistered guests will be allowed to attend event functions.
4. Our Sponsors
- None of this is possible without the generous support from our sponsors. Together we are changing technology.
5. Vegas Weather
- It’s looking phenomenal! High 90s (oF) and Low 70s (oF). I’m looking forward to the Beach Bash on Tuesday evening.
Wherever your home base, I wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you!
For those of you keeping up at home, I can’t wait to give you a backstage pass to Accelerate 2013!