ThinkServer and LenovoEMC Storage at VMWorld
The demos are ready to go and the equipment is on its way to San Francisco, as Lenovo heads out to VMworld next week! Lenovo is a Silver sponsor and we’ll be showcasing ThinkServer’s performance benefits and our truly open validated architecture for your demanding virtualized infrastructure and Cloud Ready Datacenter. Some of the solutions in our booth (#2105) will include:
• vSphere with Operations Management on ThinkServer
• Healthcare Applications (PACs) on VMware
• Stoneware webNetwork
• ThinkServer and Lenovo|EMC Storage Display
• VSPEX Validated Infrastructure
Lenovo continues to build its relationship with VMware, and after an exciting new announcement on Monday, we’ll be participating in some great speaking sessions:
• Virtualization and Converged Infrastructure Solutions (TEX6388): In this session you will learn more about how the vSphere Operations Management is run on ThinkServer to help quickly resolve common issues found on your converged infrastructure.
• How to Build a Highly Scalable and Truly Open Infrastructure (STP 1023): Our partner, Extreme Networks, will be sharing a blueprint for architecting a truly open network with ThinkServer and storage. Extreme’s Jake Howering (@JakeHowering) will be discussing OpenStack and SDN without being locked into a legacy network technology.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth (#2105), you might even be one of the daily winners of a new Yoga!