When things get busy, it's good to equip yourself with some lifehacks - novel ways to get things done quickly without the added stress.
In the run up to Tech World, our loyal fans (via the hashtag #ihackedlife) shared many such tips and shortcuts for use at home, in the office, or when travelling.
To save you the hassle of sifting through all those lifehacks, here are six that caught my eye:
1) Need to dry your favorite T-shirt in a hurry? Just pop it into the microwave.
Speaking from personal experience, I would recommend using an old T-shirt when trying this lifehack for the first time.
2) Looking to scare off some vampires? Or simply wish to master the art of peeling garlic?
Just a few shakes is all it takes to become a ninja. Neat, huh?
3) Who needs a selfie stick when you've got golf clubs?
Obviously, this would only work if your golf clubs are Bluetooth®-enabled.
4) Are your batteries always running flat? Try this.
This may save you money rather than time but as we all know: Time = Money.
5) Ever wondered where your missing socks end up? They could be here ...
Simple yet effective - but best used on washed socks.
6) Working late? Need something to keep you going?.
Out-of-the-box thinking that offers real food for thought.
Speaking of food, next week I will reveal some alternative uses for old egg cartons and pizza boxes.
In the meantime, why not try one of these lifehacks and let us know how you get on? Alternatively, if you have any smarter tips, feel free to share them in the comments below.Posted from my ThinkPad T430