The Windows 7 upgrade program is ending soon.
Eligible systems must be purchased by January 31st, 2010, and registration through the Lenovo Windows 7 upgrade site must be entered no later than February 28th, 2010.
While the upgrade program has been a huge success, as evidenced by the tremendous volume of orders submitted, all good things eventually come to an end.
Here is a list of important dates for customers wishing to take advantage of this program.
- January 31, 2010 - Last day to purchase a qualifying Lenovo PC
- February 28, 2010 - Last day to register via the Lenovo Windows 7 upgrade site
- March 5, 2010 - Last day to submit proof of purchase
- March 15, 2010 - Last day to submit payment information (for shipping & handling)
- April 30, 2010 - Final Windows 7 upgrade shipments completed A courtesy email is being provided to all customers with existing upgrade orders that need either proof of purchase or payment information to complete processing now.
UPDATE - One of the questions we have heard frequently is whether systems ordered before Jan 31, but shipped / billed after Jan 31 can still qualify. Yes! Orders placed on or before Jan 31 will still qualify even if they ship afterward.