1. We have the broadest portfolio of products in the industry
Lenovo is the only company that makes every type of product from smartphones to servers as well as IT infrastructure solutions.
2. We are serious about innovation
Innovation has been central to our strategy – and it’s been recognized. The Boston Consulting Group ranks us as one of the most innovative companies in the world
See more in the BCG report
3. We are in the top 5 in all major categories of our industry
Get to know us
4) Our corporate governance standards have won awards
Lenovo was honored in 2015 for the 3rd consecutive year for high standards of corporate governance, this time with a Platinum Award.
Read the press release
5) Lenovo is one of the best global brands
We are the newest entrant to the world’s most coveted list.
Find out who else is on the list
6) We don’t depend on fossil fuels
We are the No.1 user of wind power among all the best tech companies in the world.
Find out how much wind power we really use
7) We have thousands of internally developed patents
Acquisitions have given us access to many patents, which paired with our strong internal R&D results in a formidable IP portfolio in the electronics industry.
Download the article about Lenovo’s IP strategy
8) ThinkPads are revered works of art and innovation
From the first laptop to many standard features that we take for granted, the ThinkPad has always been a pioneer – with its own dedicated museum. Even New York City’s Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) features a ThinkPad.
View the MOMA page
9) 5 Lenovo devices are bought every second
Including PC, laptop, tablet and smartphones, almost five devices are bought every second of every day.
10) We are a Fortune Global 500 company
At No.231 in the Fortune Global 500 list and rising steadily, Lenovo is one of the largest corporations in the world, employing people and serving customers in over 160 countries.